Coming from abroad?
Contact us, and our team will take care of all your logistics.
I am ***, I want to thank you for the eye treatment today. And kindly thank for me the doctor, I wish you all the best. I would like to tell you that I am feeling nothing, no pain, no burn feeling, nothing at all!
Wowww, thatâ€™s so good. I like your work because itâ€™s so natural and simple ðŸ˜
Hello Doctor, I waned to thank you so much for the job that you did. Everyone liked it here in Miami, you are the best. See you in Christmas break!
Why Choose Us?
These are our top most asked questions. Ask yours and we’re ready to help!
- Change dressing under nose (if present) until drainage stops.
- Do not blow your nose for two weeks. You may sniff back gently, but no nose blowing. If you must sneeze, sneeze with your mouth open.
- Keep the inside of your nose moist with nasal saline spray; 3 puffs per nostril 3 times or more per day will promote healing and provide comfort.
- Keep head of the bed elevated 45 degrees during the first 2 days
- Apply ice on your forehead during the first 24 hours while avoiding any pressure on your nose
- Avoid sneezing during the first week
- The external dressing (only the gauze) should be changed whenever it is needed and is usually removed when it is not anymore soaked with blood.
- Keep your head elevated 45 degrees to minimize swelling
- Expect to have a rather large head dressing. You may wash your face but keep the dressing dry. The dressing will need to be left in place until your follow up visit in the office approximately 5 days after surgery
- After the dressing is removed, apply Fucidic acid ointment to the incision lines 3 times daily for 2-3 days
- You may gently shampoo your hair after the dressing is removed, being careful not to bend the ears
- No tanning of the skin for 2 weeks after treatment.
- No saunas, hot tubs, or hot showers for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Moisturize treated skin and wear sunblock containing zinc oxide or titanium oxide with at least an SPF 30.
- No waxing, tweezing, or electrolysis on the treated area. You may shave or clip hair.
- Keep regularly scheduled appointments to achieve maximum results.
- Please contact us if you have any questions